We did quite a bit this year to celebrate the day of love. The PTA put on a family valentines Dance and the kids and I went. They had so much fun dancing and rocking out with their friends. I even taught Autumn and her group "Thriller" dance moves!
Noah, Luia, and Austin
Ilianna, Trinity, and Autumn
I got a special delivery Friday afternoon. It was a box of roses! 70+ to be exact. They came in a gorgeous black box and wrapped in a sheer fabric. I felt like a movie star!
As a family we made a Valentines breakfast. Blueberry muffins made by Autumn and I, eggs, bacon, and juice by Paul and Austin. The kids were so stoked to help out and to also get Valentines gifts from us. They each got a small box of chocolate, and a toy!
Then to finish out the day we went to the Cryders for dinner and dessert. Austin was so pleased of himself. He made Janelle a Valentine and got her a box of chocolate. The dinner was fantastic, and Danielle painted the kids' faces. Janelle and Austin were tigers, and Corrine and Autumn were butterflies!
It was a great Valentines day! Made extra special by hanging with our kids and good friends!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Love is in the air!
Posted by
Erin
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
70 roses?! WOW! What a lucky gal!
I Love the roses! Go Paul...they were from Paul right?
Wow! 70 ROSES? AMAZING! Looks like you guys had a great day!
Those roses are unbelievable. I love the idea of a family valentine's dance. You're livin' life to the fullest as always.
Yay! What a fun day! Those flowers are insane!! And the face painting is so freakin cute!
I want my face painted! I want 70 roses! I want to do cool PTA stuff!
I want to go to there! (Do you watch 30 Rock?)
You are lucky and you deserve to be pampered!
Post a Comment