We have had so many awesome and fun trips to Disneyland with friends! Autumn has conquered her fears of Space Mountain-it is now her favorite ride. Kayla loves the carosel-especially when it goes up and down. Austin discovered the Innovations Building and was astounded by all the games-he got a kick out of the picture ageing game. We love "OUR Disneyland" and have such withdrawls when we our blacked-out for the summer!

Monday, June 7, 2010
Disney Days with Friends!
Posted by
Erin
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am having Disneyl withdrawls too. I will tell you the next time I go with my sisters. We only take the little girls during the school day. I will also be going on the 4th Friday of the month after school gets out.
I sure love that place! Can't wait until we can get passes again and we'll be able to go with you guys! :)
Post a Comment