Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love is in the Air!

The kids were so excited for their class Valentines parties. Autumn had Hannah Montana valentines, and Austin had Transformers ones. Kayla even had Yo Gabba Gabba valentines. At Autumn's party they had different centers to rotate through: heart picture magnet, candy heart color chart, heart animals, foam teddy bear, and heart dice game. She had so much fun!




In Austin's class each kid got a balloon from the teacher and we went outside and snapped a few shots of all the kids with the balloons. They also had heart shaped pb&j sandwiches, strawberry floats, and they got to decorate cookies!! So much fun to see them all open their valentines!!



Valentines morning I made the kids heart shaped blueberry muffins, and heart shaped sandwiches for lunch. Paul made a fancy steak and potatoes dinner, and gave each Autumn and Kayla a rose, and me a dozen red roses. Austin got a candy bar from me! It was an awesome day!!

And to finish out the holiday we went to the annual Family Valentines Dance at the kids school! It was a blast dancing and singing with our friends!!

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I am so excited for when my kids have school parties!! how fun!

Nicole said...

When did Austin get glasses? I didn't know he wore them!

Sundbergs said...

Very fun. I love that you were at there school and saw everything they did.