Pearly whites have been keeping our house very busy! Autumn lost her 1st tooth and Kayla got her 1st 2 teeth on the bottom! My girls are growing so big so fast!!
Kayla handled growing teeth pretty well. Lots of drool, baby crack(a.k.a. teething tablets) and Tylenol later and we have a chomping little maniac!! I have had to make her homemade teething biscuits due to her allergies, and she loves the mesh net bags that we put frozen fruit in!! Peaches are her favorite!!
The only bummer is I think she has an ear infection from the snot nose she has had. We find out this afternoon! All in all she is doing great with her new teeth!!
Autumn was so excited to have her 1st loose tooth. It took about a week and a half for her to finally pull it out. She did it all by herself! She can't wait to get back form Christmas break and have her picture added to the tooth wall in her classroom.
She got a visit form the Tooth Fairy who left her a special note and $5!! She only pays $5 for the 1st tooth, after that the rest are worth $1! Autumn was so excited for her gifts and can't wait for her next loose tooth.
And not to be left out Austin woke me up yesterday to show me his 3rd loose tooth wiggling in his mouth!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
All We Want for Christmas is Our 2 Front Teeth!!
Posted by
Erin
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome!
My goodness your kids are growing up fast! I can't believe it is almost teeth time for little Brooke. I think she is teething but I really don't know what to expect with the teething thing and how do teething tablets work??? Anyway CONGRATS on your beautiful little kids!
Post a Comment