Fun, food, and friends! We had a great day. Started out having blueberry muffins and orange juice, and the kids and I went to a neighborhood parade! We met up with school friends and joined in the parade around the neighborhood and then snacks and hanging out afterward. The kids naturally found water and had a big water fight! It was fun to see them play and have such fun. We also introduced the baby to all our school friends!!
For the rest of the day we hung out at home. Paul's sister and hubby came over and hung out with us. We played Risk and I actually came in second behind Daniel, and there was some tough competition in Mario Kart on the Wii. When it became dark we headed out to watch the fireworks from Storm Stadium, but after waiting an hour and a half, and it being 10:30pm we called it quits and took the tired kids home. This was my first year not seeing fireworks, I did hear them about 10 minutes after we got home though! It was a great day!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy Forth of July!!
Posted by
Erin
at
9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend, sorry you missed the fireworks, I really wish traffic did not ruin things like that!
sounds like a nice 4th of july. the kids look cute in their outfits.
Post a Comment